Indonesia says 1 citizen killed in New Zealand's Christchurch attacks

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-17 15:22:23|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      JAKARTA, March 17 (Xinhua) -- One Indonesian citizen was killed in New Zealand's Christchurch attacks, an official of the Indonesian Foreign Ministry said on Sunday.

      "Indonesian citizen Muhammad Abdul Hamid, alias Lilik Abdul Hamid, was confirmed dead," said Lalu Muhammad Iqbal, the ministry's legal assistance and citizen protection director.

      This confirmation came from the administrator of Al Noor mosque on Saturday afternoon, the official added.

      With the latest confirmation, Lalu said the attack has killed one Indonesian citizen and injured two others.

      Seven Indonesians were reported to be in the two attacked mosques in Christchurch. Four of them were reported safe.

      The two injured ones, father and son, are reported to be in critical condition as they were shot in several parts.

      Lalu said Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi has called the wife of the killed Indonesian citizen, conveying condolences over the passing of her husband in the brutal terror attacks.

      Lilik Abdul Hamid had been initially reported missing after the attack. He worked as an aircraft engineer in New Zealand.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001379018961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩精品久久久久| 香蕉视频在线观看免费| 性欧美乱妇高清COME| 亚洲乱码中文论理电影| 精品一区二区三区在线观看视频| 国产成人悠悠影院| 97色偷偷色噜噜狠狠爱网站97| 成人综合视频网| 久久综合伊人77777| 永久在线观看www免费视频| 天美麻花视频大全| 久久精品99久久香蕉国产色戒| 毛片免费视频播放| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬深一| a级毛片无码免费真人久久| 日本牲交大片无遮挡| 免费大黄网站在线看| 韩国免费播放一级毛片| 国产精品自在线拍国产手青青机版| 中国美女一级看片| 日韩a在线观看免费观看| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 精品久久久中文字幕一区| 国产交换配偶在线视频| 深夜福利视频网站| 大地资源视频在线观看| 两个人看的www视频日本| 日本高清电影免费播放| 亚洲区精选网址| 色婷婷久久综合中文网站| 国产精品一区久久| 中文字幕一区二区三区免费视频| 最近免费中文字幕大全| 亚洲码欧美码一区二区三区| 精品亚洲视频在线| 国产一区二区精品| 高h视频免费观看| 国产激情无码视频在线播放性色| 99久久免费国产精品特黄| 日本无卡码免费一区二区三区| 亚洲啪啪AV无码片|