8 killed in clash between gov't troops, rebels in southern Philippines

      Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-02 19:52:43|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      MANILA, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- At least eight people, including five soldiers and three militants, were killed and 20 others wounded in a fresh clash between government troops and Abu Sayyaf militants in Sulu province in southern Philippines on Saturday.

      Col. Gerry Besana, spokesman for the military's Western Mindanao Command, said the three Abu Sayyaf members were killed in the fierce fighting that broke out at around 11:30 a.m. local time when troops ran into up to 150 Abu Sayyaf militants in the remote villages of Patikul.

      Besana said the militants withdrew after an hour and 50 minutes of fighting resulting in the killing of five soldiers and wounding of five others.

      The military has launched a fresh offensive against the Abu Sayyaf after the twin blasts hit a church in Jolo, Sulu killing 22 and injuring more than 100 late last month.

      The military blamed Abu Sayyaf for the blasts.

      Philippine government security forces have launched a series of operations to hunt the bombers.

      Abu Sayyaf, a rebel group, often carries out kidnappings, bombings and beheadings in western Mindanao, particularly in their lair in the island provinces of Basilan and Sulu.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001377952911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99r精品在线| 久久男人资源站| 精品欧美一区二区三区精品久久| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| 东方美女大战黑人mp4| 日韩高清在线免费看| 人人狠狠综合久久亚洲婷婷| 色综合色综合久久综合频道| 国产精品另类激情久久久免费| www.精品国产| 日本a免费观看| 亚洲av无码专区在线观看下载| 特级做a爰片毛片免费看 | 久久中文字幕2021精品| 欧美国产激情二区三区| JAPANESE在线播放国产| 毛片免费视频观看| 午夜网站在线观看| 中文字幕亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| 李丽莎1分37钞视频最大尺度| 亚洲视频一区二区在线观看| 美女视频内衣脱空一净二净| 国产成人一区二区三区免费视频 | jizz之18| 成人精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 久久综合精品视频| 欧美日韩不卡视频| 人妖视频在线观看专区| 精品日韩在线视频一区二区三区 | 日本簧片在线观看| 亚洲va欧美va天堂v国产综合| 激情五月婷婷网| 免费在线观看你懂的| 美女高清特黄a大片| 国产免费av一区二区三区| 免费看的黄网站| 国产精品国产三级国产AV主播| 99精品视频在线观看| 小宝贝浪货摸给我看| 中文字幕日本最新乱码视频| 日韩一区二区三区免费体验|