Landmine/UXO casualties in Cambodia down 34 pct this year

      Source: Xinhua| 2017-12-25 18:52:26|Editor: Mengjie
      Video PlayerClose

      PHNOM PENH, Dec. 25 (Xinhua) -- Cambodia has seen 51 landmine and unexploded ordnance (UXO) casualties in the first eleven months of 2017, a 34-percent decline from 77 casualties over the same period last year, the Cambodian Mine Action Authority (CMAA) said on Monday.

      From January to November this year, nine people were killed, down from 24 deaths over the same period last year, the report said, adding that 42 others were either injured or limbs amputated, down from 53.

      "Sixty-five percent of the victims were men, 25 percent were boys, and 10 percent were women and girls," the CMAA said in its latest report.

      Cambodia is one of the countries in the world that suffer the worst from mines. An estimated 4 to 6 million landmines and other munitions have left over from three decades of war that ended in 1998.

      According to the report, landmine and UXO explosions had killed 19,757 people and injured or amputated 44,956 others from 1979 to November 2017.

      CMAA's First Vice President Serei Kosal said the Southeast Asian country is seeking the budget of more than 400 million U.S. dollars to clear all types of landmines and explosive remnants of war by 2025.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001368512251
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 福利视频免费看| 亚洲欧美18v中文字幕高清| 日本xxxx高清在线观看免费 | 午夜天堂在线观看| 亚洲成人自拍网| 在线播放国产一区二区三区| 丰满岳妇乱一区二区三区| 欧美a在线观看| 免费一级毛片一级毛片aa| 花季视传媒app下载| 国产精品20p| 99久久夜色精品国产网站| 性欧美videos高清喷水| 久久国产亚洲精品| 欧美午夜一区二区福利视频 | 亲胸揉胸膜下刺激网站| 国产主播福利精品一区二区| 在线www中文在线| 大香焦伊人久久| 与子乱刺激对白在线播放| 日本精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲伊人tv综合网色| 热re99久久精品国产99热| 午夜人妻久久久久久久久| 都市激情校园春色亚洲| 国产精品丝袜黑色高跟鞋| 99re6精品| 好男人神马视频在线观看| 中文织田真子中文字幕| 日韩精品一区二区三区老鸭窝 | 16女性下面无遮挡免费| 天堂在线免费观看mv| 丝瓜app免费下载网址进入ios| 日韩中文字幕高清在线专区| 亚洲伊人成无码综合网| 欧美黄色一级视频| 伊人网综合在线视频| 精品卡2卡3卡4卡免费| 国产**aa全黄毛片| 青娱乐免费视频观看| 国产成人精品亚洲2020|