"/>

      S. Korea to continue consultation with DPRK for rapid resumption of inter-Korean talks: Blue House
      Source: Xinhua   2018-05-17 10:47:49

      SEOUL, May 17 (Xinhua) -- South Korea planned to continue consultation with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) for a rapid resumption of high-level inter-Korean talks, the Blue House of South Korea said Thursday.

      The standing committee meeting of the National Security Council (NSC) of the Blue House was chaired by Chung Eui-yong, top security advisor for President Moon Jae-in, to discuss countermeasures for the DPRK's suspension of the senior-level inter-Korean dialogue.

      Seoul and Pyongyang had agreed to hold high-level talks Wednesday in the border village of Panmunjom, but the DPRK canceled the meeting in a pre-dawn announcement carried by the country's state media, citing the ongoing joint air combat exercises conducted by South Korea and the United States.

      The two-week "Max Thunder" air drills, which kicked off last week, reportedly mobilized about 100 aircraft including eight F-22 stealth fighter jets. The F-22 Raptor is a radar-evading combat plane for an attacking purpose.

      The DPRK's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported that "F-22 Raptor" radar-evading warplanes and "B-52" strategic bombers, mobilized to the South Korea-U.S. joint annual air drills, are aimed at launching pre-emptive strikes against the DPRK as well as taking control of the airspace.

      The Korean version of the KCNA report called the drill an act of "playing with fire," saying that it is a "blatant challenge to the Panmunjom Declaration and an intentional military provocation running counter to the positive political development on the Korean Peninsula."

      The NSC members of the Blue House agreed to continue consultations with the DPRK to rapidly resume high-level inter-Korean talks, the Blue House said in a press release.

      The Panmunjom Declaration was announced after the April 27 summit between Moon and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, which agreed to complete denuclearization and the alteration of the current armistice agreement into a peace treaty by the end of this year.

      The NSC members agreed to closely coordinate positions through multiple channels with the DPRK and the United States for a successful DPRK-U.S. summit, scheduled for June 12 in Singapore.

      Editor: Chengcheng
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      S. Korea to continue consultation with DPRK for rapid resumption of inter-Korean talks: Blue House

      Source: Xinhua 2018-05-17 10:47:49
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, May 17 (Xinhua) -- South Korea planned to continue consultation with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) for a rapid resumption of high-level inter-Korean talks, the Blue House of South Korea said Thursday.

      The standing committee meeting of the National Security Council (NSC) of the Blue House was chaired by Chung Eui-yong, top security advisor for President Moon Jae-in, to discuss countermeasures for the DPRK's suspension of the senior-level inter-Korean dialogue.

      Seoul and Pyongyang had agreed to hold high-level talks Wednesday in the border village of Panmunjom, but the DPRK canceled the meeting in a pre-dawn announcement carried by the country's state media, citing the ongoing joint air combat exercises conducted by South Korea and the United States.

      The two-week "Max Thunder" air drills, which kicked off last week, reportedly mobilized about 100 aircraft including eight F-22 stealth fighter jets. The F-22 Raptor is a radar-evading combat plane for an attacking purpose.

      The DPRK's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported that "F-22 Raptor" radar-evading warplanes and "B-52" strategic bombers, mobilized to the South Korea-U.S. joint annual air drills, are aimed at launching pre-emptive strikes against the DPRK as well as taking control of the airspace.

      The Korean version of the KCNA report called the drill an act of "playing with fire," saying that it is a "blatant challenge to the Panmunjom Declaration and an intentional military provocation running counter to the positive political development on the Korean Peninsula."

      The NSC members of the Blue House agreed to continue consultations with the DPRK to rapidly resume high-level inter-Korean talks, the Blue House said in a press release.

      The Panmunjom Declaration was announced after the April 27 summit between Moon and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un, which agreed to complete denuclearization and the alteration of the current armistice agreement into a peace treaty by the end of this year.

      The NSC members agreed to closely coordinate positions through multiple channels with the DPRK and the United States for a successful DPRK-U.S. summit, scheduled for June 12 in Singapore.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001371857191
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 四虎影视久久久免费观看| 夜夜高潮夜夜爽夜夜爱爱一区| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 色妞www精品视频免费看| 国产精品无码久久综合| 东京道一本热中文字幕| 最近中文字幕完整版免费8| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久网站| 色欲香天天天综合网站| 国产精品久久二区二区| www.中文字幕在线观看| 日本人亚洲人jjzzjjzz页码1| 亚洲国产品综合人成综合网站| 男男同志chinese中年壮汉| 国产一区二区精品久久岳| 色综合色综合色综合色综合网| 大香煮伊在2020久| 中文字幕一区二区精品区| 暴力调教一区二区三区| 亚洲精品无码av人在线观看 | 日本一卡二卡≡卡四卡精品| 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂| 男生女生差差差很痛| 国产一区日韩二区欧美三区| 日本高清视频色wwwwww色| 国精产品一区一区三区有限公司| 一级淫片免费看| 日本久久久久中文字幕| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区在线观看 | 天天在线天天综合网色| 中文日韩字幕一区在线观看| 最近免费中文在线视频| 亚洲熟女综合色一区二区三区| 精品亚洲成AV人在线观看| 国产三级久久久精品麻豆三级| 欧美日韩第一页| 国产精品视频免费一区二区 | 欧美蜜桃臀在线观看一区| 免费看成年人网站| 美女私密无遮挡网站视频| 国产又黄又爽无遮挡不要vip|